- After selecting your character, "Your inventory is full!" appears and you are unable to connect to the game server.
- After moving to another map, you disconnect and upon trying to select your character, you are greeted with "Your inventory is full!".
- The old text for this error is "Invalid Data."
You have too many items in your inventory.
Use the item manager on our control panel to move some items out of your inventory.
- Log in to the control panel
- Select "Item Manager" from the sidebar
- Select your account
- At the top, select the affected character from the dropdown menu
- Select a few items and move them to the online item bank
There is no known exact number of items that causes this error. Some people think it's 254 or 255; others think it's 299 or 300.
There is no content with the specified labels